Welcome to New Hope Presbyterian Church
"We are a supportive,
accepting of all people.
We strive to serve our neighbors as we follow Christ
and His example for living."
Week ending February 21, 2015
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory..
~ Isaiah 6:3
Daily Reading ~ Isaiah 6:1-8
Holy, Holy, Holy! Though the darkness hide Thee,
Though the eyes of sinful man Thy glory may not see;
Only Thou art holy - there is none beside Thee,
Perfect in power, in love, and purity.
There is no room for pride when we walk with God.
Our Daily Bread www.rbc.com
Devotional for Week of February 16, 2015
"Let's see how inventive we can b e in encouraging love and helping out, not avoiding worship together as some do but spurring each other on, especially as we see the big Day approaching."! The Message
You don't need a church.
You need a GOOD church!
Now, why would I say you need a good church?
Here are some characteristics that might help you understand why you need a good church:
* A GOOD church will expand your knowledge of the Bible!
* A GOOD church will have worship that is faithful, but just a little surprising ... and exciting!
* A GOOD church will be a crisis management team for you.
* A GOOD church will be engaged on a mission that is, frankly, a bit risky.
but most of all
* A GOOD church will love you, even when you act unlovable.
So, how do you find a good church?
That is easy: LOOK.
J. Richard Hartsfield, M. Div.
New Hope Presbyterian Church Pastor